The Student Room Group

Online History A-Level Intensive

Is a History A-Level Intensives from an online college worth it? Be honest and thanks :smile:
Original post by Exams=Kryptonite
Is a History A-Level Intensives from an online college worth it? Be honest and thanks :smile:

Worth it for what? Your own knowledge or a specific uni course or application?
Original post by alleycat393
Worth it for what? Your own knowledge or a specific uni course or application?

Law at uni
I've just looked at law at one of the unis I went to and it doesn't specify history (or any particular subject) at A level.
Law at uni
I've just looked at law at one of the unis I went to and it doesn't specify history (or any particular subject) at A level.

Sorry I wasn't very clear in my q, I have 2 A-Levels and I wish to go to a rlly good uni so I'm doing History during my gap year (I chose it for my 3rd) but I'm wondering how I'm gonna go about doing it.

Should I spend the year teaching myself and paying for my exams and coursework privately? Or pay for an online course and the exams and coursework? Or beg a college which does an intensive to take me in?
Sorry I wasn't very clear in my q, I have 2 A-Levels and I wish to go to a rlly good uni so I'm doing History during my gap year (I chose it for my 3rd) but I'm wondering how I'm gonna go about doing it.

Should I spend the year teaching myself and paying for my exams and coursework privately? Or pay for an online course and the exams and coursework? Or beg a college which does an intensive to take me in?

I don't think paying for an online or intensive course is worth it no. You can easily self teach and do the exams and coursework which will be cheaper as well and help you develop discipline and independent learning skills.
I don't think paying for an online or intensive course is worth it no. You can easily self teach and do the exams and coursework which will be cheaper as well and help you develop discipline and independent learning skills.

Thanks for the input :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest