The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
confused?
hello everyone. im looking for a fashion label name for ladies. any input would help. it has to be catchy. im posting this in this forum because i know there are alot of creative people here. please give some ideas.

escence :smile:
confused?
hello everyone. im looking for a fashion label name for ladies. any input would help. it has to be catchy. im posting this in this forum because i know there are alot of creative people here. please give some ideas.

Try to input the word 'chic'. I think it would work.
Reply 3
escence is taken (registered). good name though.
Reply 4
Serendipity
Reply 5
prediction, serenity or maybe mother nature!
Reply 6
prediction, serenity sound good.

dont know wat serendipity means
I would suggest "the sanitary towel collection"

MB
Reply 8
icetopaz_h454
Try to input the word 'chic'. I think it would work.

Chic is a style and Chick is a term for a girl.
Reply 9
confused?
prediction, serenity sound good.

dont know wat serendipity means

Happy accident
Discovering something you weren't looking for
Reply 10
sounds good but i doubt most people would know wht it means
Reply 11
urm...passion, empire, risqué, aura, incense...
Reply 12
what kinda target market are you designing for? the name would have to appeal to them really. e.g a 50year old lady would not be very enticed by the label "Killah" but she might be by a more neutral name
Reply 13
wat does risque and aura mean. im targeting 16 to 35 year olds. sexy fashionable clothing.
Reply 14
confused?
wat does risque and aura mean. im targeting 16 to 35 year olds. sexy fashionable clothing.

risque wouldn't be as suitable methinks...it has implications that the clothing is targeted at high-class hookers. aura is good, the official dictionary meaning of it is:

An invisible breath, emanation, or radiation.
A distinctive but intangible quality that seems to surround a person or thing; atmosphere: An aura of defeat pervaded the candidate's headquarters.
Pathology. A sensation, as of a cold breeze or a bright light, that precedes the onset of certain disorders, such as an epileptic seizure or an attack of migraine.

perhaps ignore the pathology bit
Everdawn
Chic is a style and Chick is a term for a girl.
I was interpreting the term style. I thought he could put another word in front/behind it to make it a female design name.
Reply 16
wat about AURA Chic?
Reply 17
confused?
wat about AURA Chic?

sounds good. is this for a college/uni project or are you actually going to produce your own range of clothing?
Reply 18
im goin to produce my own range of clothing. i want to build a brand name that will be very recognisable by females in the future.
I think Serendipity's a great name!! :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending