The Student Room Group
Hi Tia,

You will be pleased to know you can switch learning provider. If you are wanting to transfer during this current academic year then we would need the new learning provider to electronically send us a Change of Circumstances (CoC) to confirm you are transferring to them.

If you are starting with the new learning provider in the 2018/19 academic year (after 1 August 2018), you would need to submit a new application for the new learning provider for this academic year when the applications open in the summer. Learn Direct would also need to send us a CoC to advise us that you have withdrawn from the course with them.

Thanks

Laura :smile:
Hello,I'm not sure if this thread is still active but I'm having a similar issue and would really appreciate some advice.I started an online access course during the pandemic and am having similar issues to the writer above. I have found that my local college are running a similar access course that is in-person rather than online and I am wondering about the possibility of switching courses - specifically if I can switch the loan to a new course provider and slightly different access course, as they don't run the exact same one in-person at my local college. It would be switching from a distance learning health professionals access course to an in-person access course Biology, Chemistry and Applied Science (Pathway A).Any advice would be much appreciated :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending