The Student Room Group

He laughs a lot whenever we talk??

Every time I talk to him he has a wide smile and laughs so much like I'm the funniest thing in the world, he also closes his eyes so many times when he chuckles at what I say, do I take it as a sign of interest? Or could it be his personality?
Original post by Anonymous
Every time I talk to him he has a wide smile and laughs so much like I'm the funniest thing in the world, he also closes his eyes so many times when he chuckles at what I say, do I take it as a sign of interest? Or could it be his personality?

Well does he do the same to other people? If not, then that could mean he likes you, as people usually smile/laugh a lot more when they are nervous!
Seems very creepy, I'd cut all contact with him
so, what you're saying is, you like him and you're looking for hints to see if he likes you too?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Well does he do the same to other people? If not, then that could mean he I likes you, as people usually smile/laugh a lot more when they are nervous!

Yeah I think he is usually a happy clappy person around everyone which makes it difficult to know whether it's really me that has an effect on his behaviour.
Reply 5
Original post by num.7
so, what you're saying is, you like him and you're looking for hints to see if he likes you too?

I don't know how I feel about him, my friends have a crush on him. Maybe I am curious ?
If he soils himself at the same time it’s a definite sign he is into you.
I feel you OP, trying to work out when a guy likes you back is the hardest thing in the world, good luck working out those hints.
Original post by tinycharlie
Seems very creepy, I'd cut all contact with him

yes indeed he does sound very suspicious :beard:
tough his hip if he gets goosebumps then he likes you if he gets scared tough nah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending