The Student Room Group

Changing course need help please

Hi,I failed my 1st year in a sports science course at Uni in West London by 1 module and I've just done the 1st semester of same course hoping I could pull it round but its just not working as I don't enjoy the course.I am thinking of asking to switch to another course at a different uni in West London where I live (at foundation level for a year) in Photography which I have always loved.Does anyone know of a good course in Photography at Foundation Level for 1 year and what I would need to do now, to switch in January 2018 or will I need to drop out and wait until Sept instead.I got an A in Photography at A Level and I meet the entry requirements for the courses i have been looking at in West London.Thanks so much for your help.
Original post by ChippyMeadUni
Hi,I failed my 1st year in a sports science course at Uni in West London by 1 module and I've just done the 1st semester of same course hoping I could pull it round but its just not working as I don't enjoy the course.I am thinking of asking to switch to another course at a different uni in West London where I live (at foundation level for a year) in Photography which I have always loved.Does anyone know of a good course in Photography at Foundation Level for 1 year and what I would need to do now, to switch in January 2018 or will I need to drop out and wait until Sept instead.I got an A in Photography at A Level and I meet the entry requirements for the courses i have been looking at in West London.Thanks so much for your help.

Have you spoken to student finance about whether they ll fund you for it? It d be too late for january entry so you'd probably have to wait till september.
No haven't yet would that be just to do with the tuition fees? What about changing Uni's and courses?

Quick Reply

Latest