The Student Room Group

Cambridge PBS 2018 offer holders

Hey guys! Thought I'd start a thread for all the offer holders for PBS this year as I couldn't find one.

I've got an offer from Newnham of A*AA, feel free to post your college and offer and I hope to see you in October! :smile: And congrats!
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Original post by imaginekatrina
Hey guys! Thought I'd start a thread for all the offer holders for PBS this year as I couldn't find one.

I've got an offer from Newnham of A*AA, feel free to post your college and offer and I hope to see you in October! :smile: And congrats!

Hi. What A Level subjects do you do ?
Congrats! Not an offer holder but I would like to apply for this course but I am a bit worried about whether my A level subjects will allow me to apply for this course, which subjects did you choose?
Original post by UmrajRai
Hi. What A Level subjects do you do ?

Maths, Psychology and Art (I also did an EPQ and AS English Language last year)
Original post by okurr123
Congrats! Not an offer holder but I would like to apply for this course but I am a bit worried about whether my A level subjects will allow me to apply for this course, which subjects did you choose?

Maths, Psychology and Art (I also did an EPQ and AS English Language last year)
Reply 6
Did anyone get an offer or does PBS at St Johns? Does the DOS (Kate P.G) interview you ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending