The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Engineering :smile:. Although, I have put in my official request to change to Ancient History. Engineering wasn't for me and I don't think I'm cut out for it.

What have you applied for?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 41
eco if you haven't guessed already :tongue:. Even I started out with engineering but dropped out.
Reply 42
Ah ok. Yeah, it's not the most appealling subject. I absolutely hate it. So, until I don't get some sort of positive answer from the Classics Department, I'm stuck with Engineering hehe.
Reply 43
i thought of declining it as i'm really not that patient anymore. but i want to know whether i'll be able to get into warwick. and warwick will probably be my insurance...heard that they give internationals like AAB or AAA including chinese. it doesn't make any sense to put manchester AAA as insurance.
Reply 44
What course is this for?
Reply 45
are you in your first year woks?
Reply 46
you mean me?? i applied for law.
Reply 47
v2006
are you in your first year woks?

Nope, Foundation year. My A-Levels were a lot more Arts based as I was initially applying for Law.
Reply 48
jkyng1
you mean me?? i applied for law.

So, where have you applied and where do you have offers from?
Reply 49
whoa law to engineering to history :tongue:
Reply 50
WokSz
So, where have you applied and where do you have offers from?

only Manchester and Nottingham. waiting for the last reply from Warwick.
Reply 51
v2006
whoa law to engineering to history :tongue:

Hehe I know! Thing is that I'm not too bothered about what I study, as long as I can get into an Investment Bank later on. Before coming to England, I always thought that they only way to get into Front Office was to study Economics or Finance at University. I was very wrong as you can study whatever you like. The only thing that really matter is the name of the University and the grade you get. Hence, I'm sticking with what I love: Ancient History.
Reply 52
yeh so true. Where you originally from mate?
Reply 53
I'm originally from Switzerland. You in London, then?
Reply 54
yah
Guys Cripps is by FAR the best halls! Location, room size, bar, and looks! Go for that! I love it !
Reply 56
I cant even blimmin apply until I get my rejection letter from Warwick. Arun, does everyone at notts who is he doing eco have 3 A's? or do some people get in with aab?
Reply 57
anotherarunan
Guys Cripps is by FAR the best halls! Location, room size, bar, and looks! Go for that! I love it !

The rooms are TINY!
Reply 58
how about BGP. are the rooms nice?
Reply 59
WokSz
The rooms are TINY!

tbh, I think you must have seen a dodgy room - I've always been told that they're comparitively quite large, and certainly the ones I've been in were quite big.

Latest

Trending

Trending