The Student Room Group

Lsbu physiotherapy interview

I had my physiotherapy interview at London south bank university on Tuesday - has anyone who attended heard back from them yet?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Bigmac91
I had my physiotherapy interview at London south bank university on Tuesday - has anyone who attended heard back from them yet?

I've moved your post into the Physio and OT area - hopefully you'll find someone here :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Charlotte's Web
I've moved your post into the Physio and OT area - hopefully you'll find someone here :smile:

Thanks you :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Bigmac91

Hey when did you apply?
Hi , I have an interview in the new year for the Msc pre reg physiotherapy course . Could anyone tell me what to expect ? Or what I should prepare for please?
Reply 5
Original post by RonzyDarlin
Hi , I have an interview in the new year for the Msc pre reg physiotherapy course . Could anyone tell me what to expect ? Or what I should prepare for please?

Hi RonzyDarlin, I’m currently waiting to hear back from LSBU for the MSc Physio course. If you don’t mind me asking, what sort of work experience/degree background did you have to get to interview stage? ☺️ Thanks!
Reply 6
Does anyone know about the reputation of the Physio BSC at LSBU? It only started last year so I'm keen to find more information about it.ThanksJess
Original post by Sioned.x
Hi RonzyDarlin, I’m currently waiting to hear back from LSBU for the MSc Physio course. If you don’t mind me asking, what sort of work experience/degree background did you have to get to interview stage? ☺️ Thanks!

Hi was you successful? And are you currently doing your MSc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending