The Student Room Group

AS Geography field trip tomorrow, anyone who has done it how was it?

I am literally pretty nervous about it because 1. I am sleeping away from home and 2. I hear that the bedrooms will be quite dirty or at least the blankets and the bedsheets will be quite dirty and I don't mind sharing room with another person but 3 people in one room? That sounds a little too many, I can handle one more but if it's two more they better not snore. I just dunno how am I gonna survive 5 ****ing days without being on my own favourite bed :angry:
I went to Dorset for 4 days and had tons of fun. The days are long and exhausting though so be prepared for that. Where I went, the food was good and so were the beds and showers and toilets. Evenings were great and we stayed up late talking a lot, but that might not be a good thing depending on who you are and how well everyone manages themselves to make sure everyone is happy.
Last year AS Geography we had 2 fieldtrips 2nd one was for the coursework.

Sharing a room is not that bad 2nd fieldtrip was 9 of us (boys) in 1 room and it was great fun. Also the bed sheets blankets will have been washed for you :smile:

Also theres always atleast 1 person that snores :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by orderofthelotus
I went to Dorset for 4 days and had tons of fun. The days are long and exhausting though so be prepared for that. Where I went, the food was good and so were the beds and showers and toilets. Evenings were great and we stayed up late talking a lot, but that might not be a good thing depending on who you are and how well everyone manages themselves to make sure everyone is happy.

I am going to Slapton Ley so I am not sure how it's gonna turn out, only 8 people are going, 3 girls and 5 boys (including me), with any luck if there are spare rooms available and other schools won't come then there can only be 2 people in one room!
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest