Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

AS Geography field trip tomorrow, anyone who has done it how was it? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am literally pretty nervous about it because 1. I am sleeping away from home and 2. I hear that the bedrooms will be quite dirty or at least the blankets and the bedsheets will be quite dirty and I don't mind sharing room with another person but 3 people in one room? That sounds a little too many, I can handle one more but if it's two more they better not snore. I just dunno how am I gonna survive 5 ****ing days without being on my own favourite bed

ReputationRep:
    I went to Dorset for 4 days and had tons of fun. The days are long and exhausting though so be prepared for that. Where I went, the food was good and so were the beds and showers and toilets. Evenings were great and we stayed up late talking a lot, but that might not be a good thing depending on who you are and how well everyone manages themselves to make sure everyone is happy.

ReputationRep:
    Last year AS Geography we had 2 fieldtrips 2nd one was for the coursework.

Sharing a room is not that bad 2nd fieldtrip was 9 of us (boys) in 1 room and it was great fun. Also the bed sheets blankets will have been washed for you

Also theres always atleast 1 person that snores

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orderofthelotus)
    I went to Dorset for 4 days and had tons of fun. The days are long and exhausting though so be prepared for that. Where I went, the food was good and so were the beds and showers and toilets. Evenings were great and we stayed up late talking a lot, but that might not be a good thing depending on who you are and how well everyone manages themselves to make sure everyone is happy.
    I am going to Slapton Ley so I am not sure how it's gonna turn out, only 8 people are going, 3 girls and 5 boys (including me), with any luck if there are spare rooms available and other schools won't come then there can only be 2 people in one room!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.