The Student Room Group

Muslim guys?

Muslim guys, on first impressions of course, would you be more interested in a hijabi or non-hijabi?

I’m literally just curious, doesnt make a difference to my life or decisions before y’all come at me :smile:
Non-hijabi, but it's no big deal :/.
Either. Depends on how attractive they are.
i dont care
Original post by Anonymous
Muslim guys, on first impressions of course, would you be more interested in a hijabi or non-hijabi?

I’m literally just curious, doesnt make a difference to my life or decisions before y’all come at me :smile:

dumb question to ask, what matters is the person and the permanent looks, not the dress. so be quiet.
Original post by mrterrencelol
dumb question to ask, what matters is the person and the permanent looks, not the dress. so be quiet.

oh shut the hell up
you shutup, weirdo asking dumb questions
oh shut the hell up

idiot
Reply 8

Hijab is the hearts hanabi, its significance and brilliance is like a political autarky.
Reply 9
Hijab all the way
How she looks without make-up. idc about hijab
I don’t think Muslims can be gay? I’m not sure though as I am a catholic not a Muslim.
This is a year old thread :hand:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending