Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guy likes me but he doesn't know me watch

A guy apparently likes me but he doesn't even know me...I've just seen him around college and he keeps looking at me and smiling. I find it odd that he likes me since he doesn't know me at all...so what does he mean when he says he likes me? Does it mean he only likes my looks lol because that's kind of superficial.. and what does he expect me to do now I know that he 'likes' me.

???

He will be physically attracted to you, that's how people usually meet

If you like him too then maybe try and get him to talk to you

Maybe he’s just to nervous to talk to you. Maybe you should start a convo. You never know you might like him
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yes, probably.

Same with my boyfriend, I didn't even know him or had even talked to him before! Yet he asked me out and we went on dates in order to get to know eachother and now we're still going out 7 months later. That's the whole poiny of dates; to get to know eachother better
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Same with my boyfriend, I didn't even know him or had even talked to him before! Yet he asked me out and we went on dates in order to get to know eachother and now we're still going out 7 months later. That's the whole poiny of dates; to get to know eachother better
    He hasn't asked me out though. He's just said he likes me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.