The Student Room Group

Guy likes me but he doesn't know me

A guy apparently likes me but he doesn't even know me...I've just seen him around college and he keeps looking at me and smiling. I find it odd that he likes me since he doesn't know me at all...so what does he mean when he says he likes me? Does it mean he only likes my looks lol because that's kind of superficial.. and what does he expect me to do now I know that he 'likes' me.
Reply 1
???
He will be physically attracted to you, that's how people usually meet

If you like him too then maybe try and get him to talk to you
Maybe he’s just to nervous to talk to you. Maybe you should start a convo. You never know you might like him
Yes, probably.
Same with my boyfriend, I didn't even know him or had even talked to him before! Yet he asked me out and we went on dates in order to get to know eachother and now we're still going out 7 months later. That's the whole poiny of dates; to get to know eachother better
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Same with my boyfriend, I didn't even know him or had even talked to him before! Yet he asked me out and we went on dates in order to get to know eachother and now we're still going out 7 months later. That's the whole poiny of dates; to get to know eachother better

He hasn't asked me out though. He's just said he likes me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending