The Student Room Group

*DO NOT READ* The most boring GYG in the history of GYGs.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by indie.sxnds
Thank you!! and ah omg I'm probably super late buuut I just noticed Community Assistant!!:wink:congrats on the title haha if I need help I'll be coming straight to you:biggrin:

:hugs:
Thank you:gah: that’s no problem:wink:
(edited 5 years ago)
UPDATE:;

So firstly I haven't been on here in nearly four months what!! And I guess this'll be the last post until year 12, I just wanted to give everyone here thats been following from the start a lil update on how I actually did in my exams -- or the entire objective of this blog would be defeated:rolleyes:I seriously wasn't expecting those results at ALL - but being surprised about results isn't uncommon; but its those that follow this blog that will perhaps understand why I was so shocked. Firstly because the past year has been a meSS - hence my major inactivity haha, from having surgery to pretty much the four months leading up to exams in recovery out of school. There were countless times when I literally thought I wouldn't get the grades I wanted/needed, it felt like my spine was restricting me from everything I was aiming for, which then had its mental repurcussions, as I'm sure those that followed this blog are familiar with..:s-smilie:But I guess I was proven completely wrong, and I still cannot believe it. I'm not going to continue to write about everything in detail or how hard its been, because literally all of my entries here can provide a plethora of information on it haha,, and I don't want to make this post too long! (feeling like I should be adding more emojis here and there but out of laziness I haven't so just imagine them LOL)

Finally I want to thank everyone on this blog, you've been so encouraging and supportive in the worst of times, I really appreciate it *gets emotional* :cry2:

See you guys in year 12!! Promise I'll be more active:biggrin:

Spoiler

Huge congratulations on your grades! They are brilliant, and even more impressive with the circumstances! Not sure whether you plan to or not, but if you make a year 12 GYG definitely tag me in! :smile:
Original post by Labrador99
Huge congratulations on your grades! They are brilliant, and even more impressive with the circumstances! Not sure whether you plan to or not, but if you make a year 12 GYG definitely tag me in! :smile:

Thank you so much!! I do plan to do a year 12 GYG, just plotting a good enough title haha! I’ll be sure to tag you :smile:
UPDATE:;

So firstly I haven't been on here in nearly four months what!! And I guess this'll be the last post until year 12, I just wanted to give everyone here thats been following from the start a lil update on how I actually did in my exams -- or the entire objective of this blog would be defeated:rolleyes:I seriously wasn't expecting those results at ALL - but being surprised about results isn't uncommon; but its those that follow this blog that will perhaps understand why I was so shocked. Firstly because the past year has been a meSS - hence my major inactivity haha, from having surgery to pretty much the four months leading up to exams in recovery out of school. There were countless times when I literally thought I wouldn't get the grades I wanted/needed, it felt like my spine was restricting me from everything I was aiming for, which then had its mental repurcussions, as I'm sure those that followed this blog are familiar with..:s-smilie:But I guess I was proven completely wrong, and I still cannot believe it. I'm not going to continue to write about everything in detail or how hard its been, because literally all of my entries here can provide a plethora of information on it haha,, and I don't want to make this post too long! (feeling like I should be adding more emojis here and there but out of laziness I haven't so just imagine them LOL)

Finally I want to thank everyone on this blog, you've been so encouraging and supportive in the worst of times, I really appreciate it *gets emotional* :cry2:

See you guys in year 12!! Promise I'll be more active:biggrin:

Spoiler

Congratulations. You did so amazingly and it's even more remarkable with everything that's been going on in your life. I'm looking forward to your year 12 GYG. Well done, you deserved your grades.
Original post by Ihatelife2
Congratulations. You did so amazingly and it's even more remarkable with everything that's been going on in your life. I'm looking forward to your year 12 GYG. Well done, you deserved your grades.

Thank you so much! I’ll be sure to tag you in it when I start :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending