Turn on thread page Beta

I have pretty small boobs (in-between A and B), but I want to be flat chested. Breasts are mostly fat, and you can burn fat. So if I exercised for about 30-60 minutes a day (aerobic), would it be possible to burn all your breast fat??
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have pretty small boobs (in-between A and B), but I want to be flat chested. Breasts are mostly fat, and you can burn fat. So if I exercised for about 30-60 minutes a day (aerobic), would it be possible to burn all your breast fat??
    You cant spot reduce. If you lose weight then fat will come off your body where it decides.

ReputationRep:
    You can't just burn your breast fat, especially not with 30 mins cardio. If you want to be flat chested you need to lose body fat in general by dieting (combined with exercise if you want) but for a woman you'll have to be pretty skinny, probably unhealthily so, to be completely flat chested.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.