The Student Room Group

What would you like to see from Forum Games?

We have a wide variety of games in progress, and the potential for lots more... but we'd like to hear from you about what you think the section is missing! :holmes:

Are there any avenues you think we should explore, or major games we're missing? Is there anything you particularly like or dislike about the section?

Let us know here what you think, and what you'd like to see from the section :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by shadowdweller
We have a wide variety of games in progress, and the potential for lots more... but we'd like to hear from you about what you think the section is missing! :holmes:

Are there any avenues you think we should explore, or major games we're missing? Is there anything you particularly like or dislike about the section?

Let us know here what you think, and what you'd like to see from the section :biggrin:

I think it's fine the way it is, Forum Games is managed well at the moment.

It would be cool to have more frequent competitions though.
Subbing this.:smile:
we want fun in the game.
Maybe somemore interactive games, like werewolf and the new Hunger Games by @The Gamemaker
Original post by Game.player.6
Maybe somemore interactive games, like werewolf and the new Hunger Games by @The Gamemaker

we've actually been running The Hunger Games for a few years now, under @The Capitol! We've also had the werewolves of TSR which will hopefully be back soon :biggrin:
the excellent Photo Caption competition run by @AngryJellyfish is one of my favorites. it could be more regular, like every week ?

:borat:
Original post by UWS
It would be cool to have more frequent competitions though.

This. Especially the spam-posting, reaching a certain number of posts within a certain deadline type of games. It's more fun and engaging that way :smile:

That Halloween one was super fun :rofl:
we've actually been running The Hunger Games for a few years now, under @The Capitol! We've also had the werewolves of TSR which will hopefully be back soon :biggrin:

Yes, I've seen that version of THG, but it's not interactive. You just read what's happening to you and that's it. You have no choice. Cool! (about the werewolves :animal::2euk48l:
Original post by the bear
the excellent Photo Caption competition run by @AngryJellyfish is one of my favorites. it could be more regular, like every week ?

:borat:

The Caption Competition has been updated every week this year, I think, apart from the times when I've had 0 - 1 replies, then I usually opt for a bump instead.

I will admit to being far less consistent with the updates last year. :ahee: I made it one of my resolutions for 2018 to do a better job.
(edited 5 years ago)

Hi.. one thing I enjoy a lot is taking short personality tests along the lines of quizzes that you’d find on buzzfeed. I know that there are many people both young and old who enjoy taking them. They’re not really to be taking seriously. Quizzes range from topics like “Can we Guess Your Age” or “Can We Guess Your Star Sign” to “What Disney Princess Are you most like?” I know a lot of kids and grown ups spend ages doing them, so maybe it would be lots of fun to provide a section for personality quizzes under Games?? It’s only a Game and results aren’t always taken too seriously.Just a suggestion!!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by angelgirl1
Hi.. one thing I enjoy a lot is taking short personality tests along the lines of quizzes that you’d find on buzzfeed. I know that there are many people both young and old who enjoy taking them. They’re not really to be taking seriously. Quizzes range from topics like “Can we Guess Your Age” or “Can We Guess Your Star Sign” to “What Disney Princess Are you most like?” I know a lot of kids and grown ups spend ages doing them, so maybe it would be lots of fun to provide a personality quiz section?? It’s only a Game and results aren’t always taken too seriously.Just a suggestion!!

I don't think we could do a section on it just yet, but the quizzes themselves is definitely something I can look into :biggrin:
I don't think we could do a section on it just yet, but the quizzes themselves is definitely something I can look into :biggrin:

Yess!! :smile:
@CheeseIsVeg, you like this stuff. :biggrin:
Hi.. one thing I enjoy a lot is taking short personality tests along the lines of quizzes that you’d find on buzzfeed. I know that there are many people both young and old who enjoy taking them. They’re not really to be taking seriously. Quizzes range from topics like “Can we Guess Your Age” or “Can We Guess Your Star Sign” to “What Disney Princess Are you most like?” I know a lot of kids and grown ups spend ages doing them, so maybe it would be lots of fun to provide a section for personality quizzes under Games?? It’s only a Game and results aren’t always taken too seriously.Just a suggestion!!
More games.
Original post by 04MR17
@CheeseIsVeg, you like this stuff. :biggrin:

I so do :ninja:
I really ought to get my act together and revamp the tests I used to do on my Ultimate quiz thread
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I so do :ninja:
I really ought to get my act together and revamp the tests I used to do on my Ultimate quiz thread

Do you design your own quizzes?? Or do you take them?? Do you have a link to your quiz thread?
(edited 5 years ago)
Do you design your own quizzes?? Or do you take them?? Do you have a link to your quiz thread?

Take em
although I do make some sometimes!
not right now but I can get on it soon! :woo:

why here is the link now I am on a PC :cyber:
enjoy! https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5599192
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
why here is the link now I am on a PC :cyber:
enjoy! https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5599192

Oh, wow.. looks like lots of fun :u:

Quick Reply

Latest