The Student Room Group

For the unhappy, the lonely, or just the bored

Recently I've been feeling really down and alone and I personally don't feel like I have many people I can talk to about it, whether this is because 'feelings' aren't the basis of our relationship or just because I don't feel comfortable talking to them for whatever reason; so I just thought that there might be others that feel the same and just want someone to talk to, whether that be sharing deep-rooted issues or just talking to kill the silence, whether it ends in friendship or just a small chat. Just leave a comment and I'll DM you, I can delete the comment straight after incase anyone us uncomfortable being seen commenting on this post.
It's important to stick together as it is possible to get very low if you're on your own.
(I'm 18 and male in case that matters to anyone)
I am always here if you want to talk :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Recently I've been feeling really down and alone and I personally don't feel like I have many people I can talk to about it, whether this is because 'feelings' aren't the basis of our relationship or just because I don't feel comfortable talking to them for whatever reason; so I just thought that there might be others that feel the same and just want someone to talk to, whether that be sharing deep-rooted issues or just talking to kill the silence, whether it ends in friendship or just a small chat. Just leave a comment and I'll DM you, I can delete the comment straight after incase anyone us uncomfortable being seen commenting on this post.
It's important to stick together as it is possible to get very low if you're on your own.

This is a good thing to do. I see many teenagers feeling like you've described in this forum. I hope you can help people.
Reply 3

This is has literally been me since the start of the year
I’ve been feeling like this and I’m just holding out for uni in a couple of months :/ it’s only getting harder though...
Reply 5

Hey would you like to dm me (:
Reply 6
I’ve been feeling like this and I’m just holding out for uni in a couple of months :/ it’s only getting harder though...

If you'd like to dm me we can have chat (:
Reply 7

Thanks (: you can dm me if you'd like

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending