The Student Room Group

strangely drawn to a guy at college

i started my course a while back. there is a guy who is very good-looking and funny, and he looks at me a lot. when i say a lot, i mean every time i look toward that side of the room he's watching me intently. he is close in age to me (general work skills course) and he seems interested in me and i would date 100%
we make jokes in class all the time and he always finds me funny, he laughs at all my jokes even when they are genuinely bad. we haven't known each other for that long, in a friends way, so i am taking my time. i would like to know how, if and when it gets to that point, how to talk to him about dating. i am not good with that sort of thing so help would be great.

also, just to get second and third opinions etc. i'm fairly certain he's interested but do any of you also think that? regardless, i'd try it out, i just wanted to know out of interest what anyone thought
thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
i started my course a while back. there is a guy who is very good-looking and funny, and he looks at me a lot. when i say a lot, i mean every time i look toward that side of the room he's watching me intently. he is close in age to me (general work skills course) and he seems interested in me and i would date 100%
we make jokes in class all the time and he always finds me funny, he laughs at all my jokes even when they are genuinely bad. we haven't known each other for that long, in a friends way, so i am taking my time. i would like to know how, if and when it gets to that point, how to talk to him about dating. i am not good with that sort of thing so help would be great.

also, just to get second and third opinions etc. i'm fairly certain he's interested but do any of you also think that? regardless, i'd try it out, i just wanted to know out of interest what anyone thought
thank you

Might be, might not be. As you said, you'll probably not really know until you try asking him out. Perhaps ask if he wants to go for drinks with you after class one day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending