The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Late Applicants MMU

I have applied for Criminology/Psychology at MMU. I am a late applicant and I submitted my application in the middle of March. Does anyone have a rough idea of how long they take to process late applicants as I am looking for accommodation now and I have been accepted into others university’s, so I am wondering when they usually respond.

Thank you.
Original post by EvieElias
I have applied for Criminology/Psychology at MMU. I am a late applicant and I submitted my application in the middle of March. Does anyone have a rough idea of how long they take to process late applicants as I am looking for accommodation now and I have been accepted into others university’s, so I am wondering when they usually respond.

Thank you.

We try to process applications as quickly as possible, but advise that it can take up to 6 weeks for us to get back to you.

I know it can be stressful, but hopefully you won't be waiting too much longer and you will be hearing from us soon with some good news :smile:

If you haven't heard back from us by 6 weeks, then please contact us on 0161 247 6969 for an update.

Rebecca
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending