The Student Room Group
University of York
York

What is life like in York.

Hey guys so I am a MBA from Australia, Melbourne and have currently decided to move to Uk for a LLM program. Currently I am considering York for their LLM program. Being a city boy all my life I have lived in cities like Melbourne, Sydney, Dubai and Paris. I just wanted clarity as to how life is in York and whether it is a good idea for a city guy to move there. In general what are the highlights of York, student life, pubs and restaurants and culture.
Reply 1
Bro, what are your thoughts for York's business school? I also hold an offer from University of Strathclyde
Just got acceptance in MSc Intl Business & Strategic Management and I also want to know the same!
University of York
York
Reply 2
Uhhhhhhh York isn’t as hustle and bustle as cities such as London or Manchester. It’s more chill but PACKED with amazing bars and clubs. The night life is great! It feels super safe. I think you would love it :smile: also the city is very beautiful and the campus is cool too, even with all the concrete hahaha. Also people are very friendly :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending