The Student Room Group

Anyone taking German A-level? How's it been?

Has anyone had their speaking exam yet (new spec)? What's your experience been so far? Tips...?
Doing German A Level too (AQA) but haven't had my speaking yet, would also like to know what it was like.
Original post by loginrunner
Doing German A Level too (AQA) but haven't had my speaking yet, would also like to know what it was like.

Great! Thought I was the only one on TSR taking german. I'm doing edexcel though, which I guess can't be that different. How do you feel about it so far...?
Original post by bluenotewitt
Great! Thought I was the only one on TSR taking german. I'm doing edexcel though, which I guess can't be that different. How do you feel about it so far...?

I'm feeling alright about it so far, had a mock on my independent research project which we have to speak about in our speaking exam, and my teacher thought I did well in it, just need to try not to make silly errors at the heat of the moment and have a few good sentences to use in the exam. Hopefully just some revision over all the topics again and learning the vocab will get me through well in the real thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending