The Student Room Group

I have hurt my tip with an IUD. Help!

No visible marks but its probably somewhere around the bottom of the tip. The sharp pain feels like a bich and what's more annoying is that I can't even spot the actual source of the cut/pain. I don't wanna go to a doctor as I am sure it will sort itself out, but are there any home remedies I should try?

Also, any ideas why this might have happened?
Original post by Anonymous
No visible marks but its probably somewhere around the bottom of the tip. The sharp pain feels like a bich and what's more annoying is that I can't even spot the actual source of the cut/pain. I don't wanna go to a doctor as I am sure it will sort itself out, but are there any home remedies I should try?

Also, any ideas why this might have happened?

Put ice on it ??? Idk
Reply 2
Has anyone else ever had this incident?

I very much doubt it...

https://www.bedsider.org/features/787-can-you-feel-the-iud-during-sex

Yes. See a Doctor if it doesn't clear up in a few days. I wouldn't try anything in that area without medical advice.
You are asking for an infection. If it is cut whilst you were inside her, another person's fluids seeped into your wound.

Be mature and go to your doctor.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
You are asking for an infection. If it is cut whilst you were inside her, another person's fluids seeped into your wound.

Be mature and go to your doctor.

But the cut wasn't so deep for the fluids to seep in (or at least I don't think it was). The problem was the burning sensation which almost killed me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending