The Student Room Group

Sprained my hand: is it too late for me to be allowed to type in exams

It's quite bad, and it starts severely hurting after I am like the first paragraph into an essay question. It's stopping from writing at a good speed, yet for my maths exams I seem fine. It's quite badly sprained, and the doctor said it will take a really long time to heal (six weeks)Would the exam board let me type my English Lit and History exams?
Original post by rahrahrahpumpum
It's quite bad, and it starts severely hurting after I am like the first paragraph into an essay question. It's stopping from writing at a good speed, yet for my maths exams I seem fine. It's quite badly sprained, and the doctor said it will take a really long time to heal (six weeks)Would the exam board let me type my English Lit and History exams?

you need to speak to your exams officer

U posted this 2/3 times// its worth talking to the exam board or exams officer and seeing what they can do regarding thus
Reply 3
Talk to the Exams Officer or SENCo. Do not ring the exam boards as they will just tell you to talk to your school.
must have been one hell of a W4NK
Reply 5

I'm sure they would considering it's having a negative impact on your performance! Ask your exams officer.

heartsoo

Quick Reply

Latest