The Student Room Group

Which uni should I choose to study landscape architecture

Hi, I am an international student.Currently, I got offers of master degree of landscape architecture from the University of Edinburgh, the University of Sheffield and the University of Toronto.I am interested in developing the relationship between people and nature and want to work abroad in the future.Edinburgh has the great history of the course and city, students often get awards.Sheffield has the largest course and famous teachers of landscape architecture.U of T's graduation works are impressive. However, this school's course is sometimes not practical because it forces on concept too much.Which university is the best choice?Please give me any comments, advices and pros respectively.
Original post by peipeipeing
Hi, I am an international student.Currently, I got offers of master degree of landscape architecture from the University of Edinburgh, the University of Sheffield and the University of Toronto.I am interested in developing the relationship between people and nature and want to work abroad in the future.Edinburgh has the great history of the course and city, students often get awards.Sheffield has the largest course and famous teachers of landscape architecture.U of T's graduation works are impressive. However, this school's course is sometimes not practical because it forces on concept too much.Which university is the best choice?Please give me any comments, advices and pros respectively.

Hi peipeipeing

I thought you'd like to hear about Ravensbourne.We are based in North Greenwich and right next to the O2 arena. We are an Industry focused institution. Our students are taught by industry experts and our current graduate employability rate is an impressive 94.7%. Our open plan building was designed for collaboration and creative working.

If you're interested, we offer a BA (Hons) Urban Landscape Architecture course. You can find all the information and requirement of this course by clicking on the link.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending