The Student Room Group

got kicked out

My mum kicked me out of my house yesterday because shes tired of feeling like a failure because she cant do anything about my depression and shes tired of me being sad for no reason so im staying with my dad but hes so far from school and i need to be in school rn because my GCSES are literally in like 2 weeks but i dont know what the **** to do im tired of my mum and her making me feel **** for things i cant control. If i tell her whats wrong she makes me feel **** because she feels like a failure and if i dont then im being selfish so i dont want to go home but i dont know what else to do
Hi, so sorry to hear that. Have you seen anyone about your depression? Once you get help you will feel much better and able to cope. Do you want to go back to live with your mum if she is actually making you feel worse?
Original post by Simonthegreat
Hi, so sorry to hear that. Have you seen anyone about your depression? Once you get help you will feel much better and able to cope. Do you want to go back to live with your mum if she is actually making you feel worse?

Ive seen people about it but it didnt help at all and idk if i want to live with her like its easy to stay with her in the sense that its what i know and what im used to and with exams so close its all bad timimg but at the same time living with her destroys me
Original post by JadeBlackburn
Ive seen people about it but it didnt help at all and idk if i want to live with her like its easy to stay with her in the sense that its what i know and what im used to and with exams so close its all bad timimg but at the same time living with her destroys me

I'm so sorry to hear this
I hope I can offer some advice. Please explain in as much detail as you want over in the following thread I created:

Are you depressed, worried or just need to vent?

I will try my best to help you!
I hope to hear from you soon Jade

Thanks & Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending