The Student Room Group

Choices

I'm wanting to be a chartered accountant , after I leave school in a few years time , I'm currently taking gcse and am struggling to select the right A levels , I am currently thinking of taking math , business and performing arts , does anyone have any suggestions??
Reply 1
Original post by Alysha_226
I'm wanting to be a chartered accountant , after I leave school in a few years time , I'm currently taking gcse and am struggling to select the right A levels , I am currently thinking of taking math , business and performing arts , does anyone have any suggestions??

Depending on your grades I recommend the following ... BTEC L3 Extended Diploma in Business Studies if things goes badly (I hope not) otherwise I recommend Maths, Economics (swap Business out) and I don't think the third option matters as much. However, I would recommend an essay based subject such as History. Hope this helps. :smile:
Maths is a very good idea, business is to but economics is a lot more respected so that could be a better options. For the third, you could do anything, as long as it is accepted by universities. (Btw some unis don’t like business and econ being taken together so don’t do both). Performing arts would be fine as would most other options.

Good luck!
Reply 3
Thankyou ! My school doesn't offer economics which is my main issue

Quick Reply

Latest