The Student Room Group

Do I tell her I liked her? LGBT

Basically, I really like this girl and have been liking her for years now. We are good friends.

I am bisexual and she knows this, but i am not sure sure about her sexuality. It’s weird because we always hug and hold hand but I don’t know if it’s a friendly thing or not. Like I think everyone feels some sexual tension there, because we play he each other hands so much and hug each other from behind. But then I hug a lot of my friends so I don’t know where I stand with her. We also have such deep conversations but I just don’t know where I stand.

Next Wednesday is our last day before A Levels and I think I might want to tell her then, but I’m scared that I might ruin our great friendship. She is one of the best friends I have had. If things do progress I am also worried about people’s reaction, my friends now inn bisexual but I wonder about whether they will support this.

In terms of family, I am not out to my parents so I would have to hide the relationship
Original post by Anonymous
Basically, I really like this girl and have been liking her for years now. We are good friends.

I am bisexual and she knows this, but i am not sure sure about her sexuality. It’s weird because we always hug and hold hand but I don’t know if it’s a friendly thing or not. Like I think everyone feels some sexual tension there, because we play he each other hands so much and hug each other from behind. But then I hug a lot of my friends so I don’t know where I stand with her. We also have such deep conversations but I just don’t know where I stand.

Next Wednesday is our last day before A Levels and I think I might want to tell her then, but I’m scared that I might ruin our great friendship. She is one of the best friends I have had. If things do progress I am also worried about people’s reaction, my friends now inn bisexual but I wonder about whether they will support this.

In terms of family, I am not out to my parents so I would have to hide the relationship

Unless you make a real effort, I hate to say that if you have contact with her or meet her regularly after A-levels it will eat away at your soul, and it sucks. If you don't, then you'll get over her.

You can try to be more subtle about it and if it turns out she doesn't feel the same way then you can play it off. Subtly ask about her sexuality or ask her out or whatever.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending