The Student Room Group

Cheques to UCAS

Hiya,
Most of you who are going to Uni will have filled out a UCAS form... however I have been informed that we have to pay for the form/register for UCAS.

Can anyone remember how much we have to pay UCAS? I am sure it is either £15 or £16... I would appreciate an exact number as I have to fill out a cheque and hand it into my school so that my form can be sent off.

Also, do you know who we have to make the cheque payable to? Is it the school we are at, or UCAS?

Thanks!
Reply 1
If it helps, I did mine online and it cost £5...
Reply 2
It's £15. Not sure where the cheque is payable too though - ask your school/college about it.
trev1122
Not sure where the cheque is payable too though

I guess it depends.

It will either be to school/college or simply to "UCAS".
Reply 4
Ok, just to confirm, it is £15 if registering through your school?

(I dont want to make a mistake when writing out the cheque)
That's how much I paid.

I know you pay £5 if you pick just one place, but if you pick six - you pay £15.
Reply 6
mobb_theprequel
That's how much I paid.

I know you pay £5 if you pick just one place, but if you pick six - you pay £15.

Yes, I am applying to six Universities... So that should be £15 for me then...

Thanks.
Reply 7
Welcome. Can you pay using debit card or other methods of payments besides cheques?
trev1122
Welcome. Can you pay using debit card or other methods of payments besides cheques?

You can certainly pay using a debit card (I remember seeing the option) - and I *think* that you can post UCAS a PO.
Reply 9
I'm afraid not :frown:

Thats my crappy school for you...
theepw
I'm afraid not :frown:

Thats my crappy school for you...

Are you using UCAS Apply Online?
Reply 11
Yes I am...
hello every one i have just become a student can any one tell me were to get a ucas form from
thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending