The Student Room Group

How do I answer this question on the Pret a Manger application form?

I am currently applying for the Big Experience Week at Pret a Manger.

There is a question that asks, "Why do you want to take part in Pret's Big Work Experience Week?"

What should my answer include?

Also, should I tweet to the CEO of Pret on Twitter and message a Shop Manager on Facebook about how to answer this question?

Also, on forums such as The Student Room and Yahoo Answers, is it frowned upon to ask how to answer certain questions in a job application form?
just say how it is your dream come true & you really really want to do this week.... etc etc....

don't contact the CEO of the company :afraid:
Original post by the bear
just say how it is your dream come true & you really really want to do this week.... etc etc....

don't contact the CEO of the company :afraid:

I need more detail than that!
Reply 3
Original post by iamadoctorsson
I am currently applying for the Big Experience Week at Pret a Manger.

There is a question that asks, "Why do you want to take part in Pret's Big Work Experience Week?"

What should my answer include?

Also, should I tweet to the CEO of Pret on Twitter and message a Shop Manager on Facebook about how to answer this question?

Also, on forums such as The Student Room and Yahoo Answers, is it frowned upon to ask how to answer certain questions in a job application form?

Just say you love food because you eat it every day. Also say because there's currently not enough prets in London and you hardly ever see them and you want to help them open more.
"i explode with joy when i eat a Prêt à Manger delicacy. it is like a naughty weekend in Brighton, but, you know, better ? i would rather feel one of your baguettes in my mouth than Stormy Daniels' tongue".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending