The Student Room Group

Should i even try anymore

I am a smart girl in year 8 of school in the UK but I on purpose fail my exams because my mum wants me to get the top of my class but even if I do it is not good enough so I fail because what is the actual point my teacher knows I am smart but I am being lazy but what should I do work hard and be a disappointment or don't world hard and be a disappointment
You definitely don't seem smart.
Reply 2
Now that's just rude but I see where you coming from but I have worked my ass of for years and I get no credit for it so Yh
How smart of you...
Well if your parents are like or are Asian parents they will probably be lowkey proud of you if you do well but I think they just want you to keep working and not get arrogant from all the praise so they nitpick everything.
thats so dumb why
Original post by Jamelia2004
Now that's just rude but I see where you coming from but I have worked my ass of for years and I get no credit for it so Yh

Your sentences look like they've been put together by a 6 year old.
But, I feel morally wrong for being rude to a person born in 2004.
I am a smart girl in year 8 of school in the UK but I on purpose fail my exams because my mum wants me to get the top of my class but even if I do it is not good enough so I fail because what is the actual point my teacher knows I am smart but I am being lazy but what should I do work hard and be a disappointment or don't world hard and be a disappointment

actually you should be working to be proud of yourself so just do your best (get to the top if you want) and let your mum thinks what she wants

You're not gonna get credit for it if you fail the exams are you -.-
Original post by Cxm
Your sentences look like they've been put together by a 6 year old.
But, I feel morally wrong for being rude to a person born in 2004.

Oh damn.

I was born in 2004 and am in year 9 xD

I'm the youngest in my year though lmao
And you're just being stupid.

"I'm going to get **** grades on purpose because of one person's opinion on me"
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 11
Just do your best, your mom only wants the best for you. Regardless of what you do you're making a life for yourself, you'll regret it very much if you don't work hard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending