The Student Room Group

Boy problems

A few weeks ago I met this guy in my art class. He is really sweet and funny. After the second time I talked to him he asked me to dance in class (there is always music on in art class) but I said no. I know it was in a kind of jokey way, and we laughed a lot that day, but the next time we had class together he didn't sat at my table anymore. Could be because there were other people sitting there too or it is because there is another girl at his new table who he likes more. I bet the latter. I heard from a friend they already have kissed and I know it shouldn't affect me this much but I can't help it. I think I'm slowly falling in love with him but how can I get to know him better when he only sits with her and doesn't even talk to me anymore????

ps: he's still trying to get my attention by staring my way, smiling at me when he walks by and asking for my glue while ther is a whole desk full of glue in the same room!!

Sooo, is he worth it or am I just delusional??
Original post by Lacy Rose
A few weeks ago I met this guy in my art class. He is really sweet and funny. After the second time I talked to him he asked me to dance in class (there is always music on in art class) but I said no. I know it was in a kind of jokey way, and we laughed a lot that day, but the next time we had class together he didn't sat at my table anymore. Could be because there were other people sitting there too or it is because there is another girl at his new table who he likes more. I bet the latter. I heard from a friend they already have kissed and I know it shouldn't affect me this much but I can't help it. I think I'm slowly falling in love with him but how can I get to know him better when he only sits with her and doesn't even talk to me anymore????

ps: he's still trying to get my attention by staring my way, smiling at me when he walks by and asking for my glue while ther is a whole desk full of glue in the same room!!

Sooo, is he worth it or am I just delusional??

i reckon you should get to know him, become friends, then suggest to be smth more

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending