The Student Room Group

man i'm such a loser rn

i've just been laying in bed in my student accom reading fanfics and reddit like most of the evening after i had an exam, and ik my friends can see my light on when they go out. i should be working or trying to make some more real friends here but i feel like i don't know how, and like i have no control or volition over my own life. ugh i just keep waiting for texts and emails and outside stimulation
I relate to your situation. Alone in Uni and have no friends. I'm sure you've heard people say to join societies, volunteer, talk to people on your course, or whatever people say.

Honestly, I have no advice to give you, I'm in the exact situation and wanted to say that you aren't alone in this, even though it feels like you VERY much are. Everyone at campus/lectures seems like they are friends, everyone seems to be in relationships, and people who should be aren't looking out for you.

It's exhausting and drains you of any energy you may have had to try and start new friendships.

Hope it gets better for you!
Original post by Anonymous
I relate to your situation. Alone in Uni and have no friends. I'm sure you've heard people say to join societies, volunteer, talk to people on your course, or whatever people say.

Honestly, I have no advice to give you, I'm in the exact situation and wanted to say that you aren't alone in this, even though it feels like you VERY much are. Everyone at campus/lectures seems like they are friends, everyone seems to be in relationships, and people who should be aren't looking out for you.

It's exhausting and drains you of any energy you may have had to try and start new friendships.

Hope it gets better for you!

ahaha thanks for your honesty ig...
hope your life gets more exciting too
i just feel so talentless now. i don't do anything anymore. i miss when i was in school and people looked up to me like a weird amount for being good at cross country and athletics and stuff
ugh i miss being respected and liked and busy and having directing. i feel like i'm ******* floating through life with no external input, and i know my parents are disappointed, and my old teachers, and the friends i do have are starting to lose interest/ respect for me...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending