Home Office Application - Case Worker Positions

Watch
mikehardy88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I was provisionally offered the AO Immigration Case Worker (1533392-HOM/610/17) position in September last year and I promptly provided the documents for the pre-employment checks with a view (as advised) to starting the role at the end of February/beginning of March 2018.

However, in January I was offered the EO senior Immigration Case Worker (1533752- HOM/612/17) position which I accepted however I am yet to hear anything regarding a start date or the outcome of the pre-employment checks, I was informed for this role the start would be from the beginning of April 2018.

I am keen to pursue a career for the Home Office and I feel disappointed that after I was offered the position based on the completion of pre-employment checks that it is eight months later and I still do not have a start date. I am concerned that the position is no longer available.

Has anyone had any similar problems?
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mikehardy88)
I was provisionally offered the AO Immigration Case Worker (1533392-HOM/610/17) position in September last year and I promptly provided the documents for the pre-employment checks with a view (as advised) to starting the role at the end of February/beginning of March 2018.

However, in January I was offered the EO senior Immigration Case Worker (1533752- HOM/612/17) position which I accepted however I am yet to hear anything regarding a start date or the outcome of the pre-employment checks, I was informed for this role the start would be from the beginning of April 2018.

I am keen to pursue a career for the Home Office and I feel disappointed that after I was offered the position based on the completion of pre-employment checks that it is eight months later and I still do not have a start date. I am concerned that the position is no longer available.

Has anyone had any similar problems?
You may want to join this discussion
Lanzarote
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by alleycat393)
You may want to join this discussion
Hi. Did you finally get set on.? I am on the reserve list at sheffield home office for an AO thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (129)
14.61%
I'm not sure (40)
4.53%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (265)
30.01%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.49%
I'm not a current university student (427)
48.36%

Watched Threads