The Student Room Group

Original Home Office Letter

For my student loan application I have been asked to send various documents such as my BRP, my parents' BRPs, my passport and my parents' passport. Now I am asked to provide SFE with an original Home Office Letter. When I asked it to my dad, he told me that we didn't get that letter to start with. Some of the people I know ,who got their student loans for this year and were in a similar situation(child of a Turkish worker), told me that the Student Finance England managed to ask Home Office to provide a letter. My question is how can I collect that letter, and is contacting Home Office and collecting the letter something Student Finance can do?
Original post by Kumi150
For my student loan application I have been asked to send various documents such as my BRP, my parents' BRPs, my passport and my parents' passport. Now I am asked to provide SFE with an original Home Office Letter. When I asked it to my dad, he told me that we didn't get that letter to start with. Some of the people I know ,who got their student loans for this year and were in a similar situation(child of a Turkish worker), told me that the Student Finance England managed to ask Home Office to provide a letter. My question is how can I collect that letter, and is contacting Home Office and collecting the letter something Student Finance can do?

Hi Kumi,

If you can contact us via 0300 100 0607 or the live chat in your account we'll look into this for you and be able to further assist. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending