The Student Room Group

Girl forced herself on me does it count as rape?

I went to a party last night with friends came back to halls with a girl and we started kissing I am lesbian and she was bi anyway after kissing for a bit I said I wasnt ready to go further but she insisted on going further I was a bit drunk so i didnt really stop her but when she started to go down on me and lick down there and put her fingers inside me I clammed up and said I wanted her to stop but she kept going eventually pushed her off me and yelled at her to get out, I sat down crying after I mean is it possible for a girl to rape another girl?
Reply 1
the law says you need a penis to rape..
I think its not rape but more sexual assault because you asked her to stop
yes

(edit: though maybe not rape in law, it is still rape by definition of the word)
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Technically not "rape" as written in law, but I think that would be commonly described as rape - but it IS definitely serious sexual assault. You should 100% go to the authorities in your uni (I assume you're in uni since you said halls, but whatever your equivalent is if not) and I would also suggest going to the police.
As above, rape requires penile penetration.

It could be assault by penetration or sexual assault. These offences are very serious, just as serious as rape, and the former has the same maximum sentence as rape: life imprisonment.
Reply 6
Original post by Michelle Orson
I went to a party last night with friends came back to halls with a girl and we started kissing I am lesbian and she was bi anyway after kissing for a bit I said I wasnt ready to go further but she insisted on going further I was a bit drunk so i didnt really stop her but when she started to go down on me and lick down there and put her fingers inside me I clammed up and said I wanted her to stop but she kept going eventually pushed her off me and yelled at her to get out, I sat down crying after I mean is it possible for a girl to rape another girl?

I suggest you read some of the comments for a guidance I don't have. However, it is serious stuff. Sexual assault, perhaps worse... idk much about it all, but some carry better knowledge than I do. And I'm not sure it should go unnoticed. That's up to you. In my opinion, a girl can do that to another yes. I just hope you are well still. Take care, and sorry for bad advice. I wish you find someone who can help (can be anyone)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending