The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think you are a disgusting humanbeing. You can't control yourself why? and why is sex the most important thing in your life?
Butterflies and Hurricanes
I think you are a disgusting humanbeing. You can't control yourself why? and why is sex the most important thing in your life?

Maybe he should aspire to be like you

:biggrin:
Reply 22
Ph.at
It amazes me how some people view women...maybe the Mods should un-anon this guy so we can see the spinless fool.

It's not like you'll know him...
He is thinking about doing it. He hasnt done it yet, so why are you calling him a disgusting human being?
only nihilism

heheheh
only nihilism

which is?
It is quite expensive, from what I've told. See online reviews here:

http://www.punternet.com/
Reply 27
MSB
It's not like you'll know him...

I am going on what I have read....
Reply 28
Ph.at
I am going on what I have read....

I'm not entirely sure how that works as a response to what I said, but I'm working on it.
Reply 29
There's nothing wrong with the OP or the way he views women. And there's certainly nothing wrong with using prostitutes.

Everybody has sexual needs. Some people can't function without having them fulfilled. Some people get highly frustrated without having them fulfilled.

Getting and keeping a girlfriend can be a lot of time, effort and money that doesn't fit into everyones lifestyle. But they still have sexual needs. Like the OP said, getting a girlfriend will end, because he's not interested in a relation ATM, he just wants no-strings sex. He's avoiding hurting women's feelings, what's wrong with that?

So I don't see anything wrong with a prostitute. Short of making sure that it's all safe and kosher.
Butterflies and Hurricanes
which is?

Lovely, of course. I'm sure by not worrying about sex he could free up loads of time for making arbitrary moral judgements on strangers in aforum where you're supposed to give advice and not abuse.
Reply 31
Anonymous
It is quite expensive, from what I've told. See online reviews here:

http://www.punternet.com/

According to that website prices start from £20. Quite reasonable really.
Reply 32
Bubblebee
For one thing I think you should sort out the way you view women.

I think that too.
Reply 33
I'm tempted to play Devil's Advocate here.....and say (with some trepidation), that what's wrong with him seeing a prostitute? As long as he is protected and she is safe (STI wise)?
On the other hand if I found out that my bf had been with a prostitute before I knew him, then it's in the past, and there isn't much that I could do or say about it, except to insist that he is checked out health-wise. But that is personalizing the issue.
The whole concept of prostitution is demeaning to the sex worker and maybe to the client?
And yet, the desire for sexual release and comfort is a basic Human need, I'm going to stop there before I dig myself in any deeper:redface:
Reply 34
MSB
I'm not entirely sure how that works as a response to what I said, but I'm working on it.

You said that i do not know him....so i am supposed to think the best of him?

Also this comment.....

I would go down the girlfriend route, but the last thing I actually want is a girlfriend and when I am seeing someone it always ends because I only really use her as my whore.

Does not fare well with me however it may with others.

Also its not like you know him either...or do you? :ninja:
Reply 35
I don't like the way you seem to view women as sex objects. However if you do want sex then using a prostitute is at least a lot more honest then chatting up some girl, getting her ups up when all you were after is sex.
Reply 36
AT82
I don't like the way you seem to view women as sex objects. However if you do want sex then using a prostitute is at least a lot more honest then chatting up some girl, getting her ups up when all you were after is sex.

If you're are a single, straight, sexually active male who isn't interested/available for a relationship, then women are indeed "sex objects".

It works in the reverse, and it works for gay folks too. Not wrong with it.
Reply 37
AT82

I thought most guys were with a girl for sex, as in if the girl started refusing sex he would dump her.
Reply 38
lessthanthree
In my experience, sex is fairly easy to come by just through being in clubs and not being terribly picky
sorry to say, that's a pretty ignorant statement.

sex is fairly easy to come by at a club if you're a girl. that's true, you can't deny it. or else everyone who went clubbing would be getting laid, being "terribly picky" or not.

well i guess it also depends on what country you live in. i dont know what it's like in the UK, but in Canada it's not that easy to just "get laid" like that.

goodLife
I thought most guys were with a girl for sex, as in if the girl started refusing sex he would dump her.
then you need to change your views about men.
Reply 39
Why do some guys tend to dump a girl after having sex? I mean if he's using her why doesn't he keep her for sex again, why only have sex once then dump her?

Latest

Trending

Trending