The Student Room Group

Sex Muslim advice

Salam so basically we are married from like 5 years she is still vergin and we still didn't done.
I still remember the first day we didn't do because she said she was tired ,I try different time but nothing.
Now as couple because I think I got premature ejaculation instead to help she is saying is my issue .

As a men if starting to do love she is saying I'm just doing for sex when is not like that .
Now because she not giving me but it's look more like I'm forcing her to do but I don't like this concept because I'm not like that I know is haram but because we still didn't done in my mind it's coming to go for prostitution maybe because I'm not satisfied or because she is not listening I don't know what I can do
You see a doctor and the pair of you see a relationship counsellor.
Reply 2
Original post by Sconosciuto91
Salam so basically we are married from like 5 years she is still vergin and we still didn't done.
I still remember the first day we didn't do because she said she was tired ,I try different time but nothing.
Now as couple because I think I got premature ejaculation instead to help she is saying is my issue .

As a men if starting to do love she is saying I'm just doing for sex when is not like that .
Now because she not giving me but it's look more like I'm forcing her to do but I don't like this concept because I'm not like that I know is haram but because we still didn't done in my mind it's coming to go for prostitution maybe because I'm not satisfied or because she is not listening I don't know what I can do

Salaam brother. You need to speak to your sheikh or imam about this. You should not be taking advice from people on the student room regarding such matters.
Reply 3
If this isn’t a troll, there is something seriously wrong with your relationship if you haven’t had sex in the 5 years of your marriage…. If you were both OK with it, it would be fine but clearly, that is not the case. I think you need to be seeking some professional help with this to help you decide if this is something you can work or whether you need to be thinking about going your seperate ways - sexal compatibility is a very important aspect of a relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending