The Student Room Group

Teacher crush

I need some advice. I’m a bisexual 17 yr old female and I have had a crush on a female teacher since the start of this school year. She doesn’t actually teach me proper timetabled lessons, it’s just a casual meeting an hour a week to see how I’m doing. I know it’s stupid and I know she has absolutely no interest but I still feel like we click. I have no intention of acting on anything. She’s just been really kind to me lately when I was going through a hard time, she is the only person that noticed and she’s helped me a lot in my subjects. She talks to me like I’m a friend not a student. It’s difficult because I see her every day because our school is small and these feelings just overwhelm me and I can’t focus. I’m supposed to have a boyfriend but I just can’t love him as much as her. It’s getting me down, I just need some advice on what to do/how to get over this.
Original post by Anonymous
I need some advice. I’m a bisexual 17 yr old female and I have had a crush on a female teacher since the start of this school year. She doesn’t actually teach me proper timetabled lessons, it’s just a casual meeting an hour a week to see how I’m doing. I know it’s stupid and I know she has absolutely no interest but I still feel like we click. I have no intention of acting on anything. She’s just been really kind to me lately when I was going through a hard time, she is the only person that noticed and she’s helped me a lot in my subjects. She talks to me like I’m a friend not a student. It’s difficult because I see her every day because our school is small and these feelings just overwhelm me and I can’t focus. I’m supposed to have a boyfriend but I just can’t love him as much as her. It’s getting me down, I just need some advice on what to do/how to get over this.

It'll fade with time. You'll get over it soon enough. Focus on your relationship with your boyfriend to distract you.
Reply 2
Unless this bf is a new one you should probably break up with him if feelings for someone your not even with is stronger than the person your in a relationship with. tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending