Guys are trash?

All guys. 7%
Most guys. 40%
Some guys are. 47%
No not at all7%
Total votes: 15
Are men trash? i want honest opinions

created this because im pissed at a guy btw
Just because one guy pissed you off , you generalise all men as trash?
Reply 2
Original post by AelinSardothein
Are men trash? i want honest opinions

created this because im pissed at a guy btw

Some men are trash, some are actually really nice guys. You just gotta know how to find them :smile:
Original post by lolololol1235e1
Just because one guy pissed you off , you generalise all men as trash?

No not just the one today - but like most guys are exactly like the guy im pissed at so :/
i mean obviously some are different
but you can never tell
men are trash, its a meme, its true and im a guy. look it up on fb or twitter, the memes are juicy and can help you turn your anger and pain into more of a positive thing. my girl reminds me all the time that men are trash, and i have to agree with her. not every guy is gonna be a **** to you but, well, often they have underlying motives for being nice, etc. (sex sex sex). im joking and serious at the same time here.
feminist thread
Original post by Bham369
Some men are trash, some are actually really nice guys. You just gotta know how to find them :smile:

yh true

but how do i find oneeee

the one i was talking to was super nice but i can't tell if it was fake since he now said he cba no more
check my rant about a guy thread
Reply 7
Here's a picture of my uncle's dog back in Malaysia. She hates dumb questions.

This is heaven for a feminist.
Yeah we're all trash
Original post by AelinSardothein
yh true

but how do i find oneeee

the one i was talking to was super nice but i can't tell if it was fake since he now said he cba no more
check my rant about a guy thread

If he can't be arsed anymore then he was probably a fake you're better off without.

You find one by just being you. There will be someone out there who will love you and treat you right and be the best person you'll ever know. Sometimes you have to wait a while for them to turn up :smile:
just annoyed i guess
dont hate me lol
normally i think only some are but today i realised no - most are
even the ones who genuinly seem nice are gonna leave
and its sad
like why tf would you give me hope that we're not just friends - like why fgs
Some girls are trash
Original post by lolololol1235e1
feminist thread

im a feminist but only a feminist based on the actual definition - not like the ones that are here nowadays - they're abit extra ngl
but i agree with equal rights in everything

so no this is not a feminist thread
Original post by pukkapie
Some girls are trash

ik they are.
but im not pissed at a girl because i don't have relationships with a girl - in that way
but with a guy - yes and he had his reasons for leaving me and i respect the reasons except the reason he couldn't be asked - but the other reasons i respect
its just he shouldn't have started it all by complimenting me the day before and suddenly today he tells me he cba no more
like thats so trashy fgs
Original post by Bham369
If he can't be arsed anymore then he was probably a fake you're better off without.

You find one by just being you. There will be someone out there who will love you and treat you right and be the best person you'll ever know. Sometimes you have to wait a while for them to turn up :smile:

aw thank you so much - i didn't realise your post was here till i scrolled up - tsr is lagged today idk why lol

but bless you - hopefully i find mine someday - but i guess i hate the hurt that comes with a guy treating you nice and and everythign and then suddenly saying he cba no more if ygm

Quick Reply

Latest