The Student Room Group

Girls what in your opinion is the ideal height for your man to have?

Scroll to see replies

Anything below 8 feet is just a midget
Reply 21
Last time I checked I'm not a girl but for the purpose of this question I will identify as one.

If you're under 5"8 you're pretty short and if you're over 6"5 you're pretty tall, if you're too tall it can look weird imo. So I'm guessing the 'ideal' height is like 6"0 to 6"3. But as a self identifying lesbian female I may not be the best person to ask.
Reply 22
Original post by Just Real
The ideal height for a male is 5’5. You may not like it but thats what the perfect specimen looks like. The Alpha Male. Any taller and you lose agility.

Had to rep you as this made me physically lol
Reply 23
at least 6 foot as that is how tall I am xx
I don't care really, but as long as he isn't abnormally short or tall. Around 5"9 would be ideal though as it falls in the middle. :smile:
i mean im 6ft 3 so
I have a feeling if we started a thread called "Guys, what in your opinion is the ideal weight for your woman to have?", we would have a much different reaction. :ahee:
Original post by Anonymous
as above

ladies im 6'10 and heartbroken hmu :wink:
:wink:
Anything taller than me. But i particularly like 5ft8
And i think things like 6ft4 or whatever is a little too tall
I'm 5"2 so probs 5"5? Nothing ridiculously taller than me or I'll have constant neck strain lol
Around the 5’5” mark is great
Well I’m 5’9 so 6’3 and above xox
Original post by Anonymous
Wasn't being serious. Most girls do prefer someone taller than them but ultimately height isn't that important. Just like you'd probably prefer if your girl had bigger tits than you.

I'd say <5'7 - quite short but would be fine for a shorter girl
5'7-5'9 - on the shorter side but shouldn't have any problems
5'10-5'11 - no need to worry at all
6'0-6'6 - great height, no complaints. at the height where girls are like 'am I attracted to him or is he just tall?'
>6'6 - still attractive but there's the potential to be a bit too tall for some short girls

well im basically 6ft with any trainers on
I sure do love height threads;

great for lowering expectations

not so great for improving self esteem
I don't care that much
Reply 36
Original post by Just Real
The ideal height for a male is 5’5. You may not like it but thats what the perfect specimen looks like. The Alpha Male. Any taller and you lose agility. Any shorter and you look like a pussy.

It’s obviously some 5’5 midget beta writing this
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Not even close.. :laugh::laugh:

You dissing my height fam? 🤬
You're only saying this to spite me.
Reply 39
Original post by aboopa
at least 6 foot as that is how tall I am xx

hows the weather down there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending