The Student Room Group

Grade Boundaries

What do you guys think the grade boundaries will be this year? Last year 50% was a C. Will it be the same?
It depends on the subject and how well people did on it this year
I believe it is not time to worry for grade boundaries AFTER your exam.

If you felt that the exam was harder than the past papers then the grade boundaries will be most likely lower and vice vrsa.
You did your best (hopefully) and worrying about your exam when it's already finished will just cause undue stress.

I suggest you do something you enjoy instead to put your mind off from the exam

Note: I DO NOT support unofficial mark schemes and the like for the exact same reasons
Original post by TheTroll73
I believe it is not time to worry for grade boundaries AFTER your exam.

I suggest you do something you enjoy instead to put your mind off from the exam

Note: I DO NOT support unofficial mark schemes and the like for the exact same reasons

Yeah there's no point worrying about it now because you can't change what's happened so you might as well just forget about it for now - no point causing unnecessary stress

But, grade boundaries will vary depending on how well people do and it changes per topic

Generally, the government take like the top 8-10% of marks in the UK and the lowest score of that marks an A* grade, then the lower end of the top 20% of marks is the boundary for an A grade and so on so forth
Basically, grade boundares are dependant on how well everyone does, if everyone does lower than average then the grade boundaries will be really low etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending