The Student Room Group

What is your current job?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bang Outta Order
Besides the guy above does anyone here even work...

no, are we supposed to?
male or female?

Female
Original post by Nobody101
Female

hmm..many females in that field, I'd love to be a clinic receptionist lol easy, good pay, good benefits (I think) but as a male have you ever seen a male receptionist at the doctors? lol.

Original post by Anonymous
no, are we supposed to?

why are you anon..and yes you are. people here like to call others losers and unemployed, so I wanna know what everyone does. quick to insult, slow to list achievements.
from cleaner to supervisor, rah >_>

Half the amount of hours, only £200 short of what I get now, do 40 hours, and it fits in with uni perfectly. On top of Saturday volunteer work at a zoo.
Reply 44
We have one male receptionist at our doctor's, but he's the son of one of the doctors, ha.
Original post by gjd800
We have one male receptionist at our doctor's, but he's the son of one of the doctors, ha.

daddy made him work lol. besides him, have you seen many? I'd love to see him in those polka dot scrubs making appointments:cyber:. I might have seen only one in all 25 yrs myself.
Original post by SARCHER86
Half the amount of hours, only £200 short of what I get now, do 40 hours, and it fits in with uni perfectly. On top of Saturday volunteer work at a zoo.

good luck
Reply 47
daddy made him work lol. besides him, have you seen many? I'd love to see him in those polka dot scrubs making appointments:cyber:. I might have seen only one in all 25 yrs myself.

Honestly, he is the only one!

why are you anon..and yes you are. people here like to call others losers and unemployed, so I wanna know what everyone does. quick to insult, slow to list achievements.

i haven't said that about you babes, if you haven't got a job then so what? bank of mum and dad ftw!
by the way you look hot in that pic, really like your sexy pecs and biceps

Spoiler

Original post by gjd800
Honestly, he is the only one!

would you be shocked to see one cos i might apply just for the bants?
Ok I've seen 2. In all memory, only 2. And they both were quite young and transformed into *****y gossipers being around all them women all day lol.

I'll apply for the bants.

i haven't said that about you babes, if you haven't got a job then so what? bank of mum and dad ftw!
by the way you look hot in that pic, really like your sexy pecs and biceps

Spoiler

:indiff: which user are you..and u cant rely on mum and dad forever.

:indiff: which user are you..

*whispers seductively in ear* a secret one :kissing2:
Reply 51
would you be shocked to see one cos i might apply just for the bants?
Ok I've seen 2. In all memory, only 2. And they both were quite young and transformed into *****y gossipers being around all them women all day lol.

I'll apply for the bants.

:indiff: which user are you..and u cant rely on mum and dad forever.

I might be a bit surprised just because it's not something I see often, but it wouldn't bother me, like. Go for it, you'd probably have a laugh.
dont lie to me notorious. That thread about the warwick creeps laughing about rape, some NYU guy said you literally are a lawyer, he never said academic or "just a student studying law and showing other students powerpoint presentations about law." He said you are a lawyer. And you never said, "no Im not." lol.

He said the people arguing a certain point were "lawyers" and he added he and I were lawyers. I think I left the thread or something and a few posts later he said I was a PG student and he was a qualified lawyer. I am not sure how you were confused by that, but maybe I expect too much from you. I talk a lot of legal recruitment on this site, and have never called myself a lawyer in any of these posts. I do advice work and have clients I help, but that's about it.

I am not a lecturer, btw. I don't show anyone powerpoints.

What's really quite amusing to me is you thought I was a practising lawyer yet you still argued with me about the law. Nah, as my profile says, just a humble LLM student.
(edited 5 years ago)
*whispers seductively in ear* a secret one :kissing2:

lol ur having a laugh :indiff:
Original post by Notoriety
He said the people arguing a certain point were "lawyers" and he added he and I were lawyers. I think I left the thread or something and a few posts later said I was a PG student and he was a qualified lawyer. I talk a lot of legal recruitment on this site, and have never called myself a lawyer in any of these posts. I do advise work and have clients I help, but that's about it.

I am not a lecturer, btw. I don't show anyone powerpoints.

What's really quite amusing to me is you thought I was a practising lawyer yet you still argued with me about the law. Nah, as my profile says, just a humble LLM student.

[video="youtube;oIUL10qOeR8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIUL10qOeR8[/video]
barista
am finished uni and my plans either try and startup a busiess which lets be 100 is certain to fail, or gain coin in uk until dec and work abroad for 2019 thru internship paid placements. toronto
Original post by faloodeh
barista

Careful. OP will be filing a complaint with BSB claiming you're using the title of a legal professional unlawfully.
Original post by faloodeh
barista

can you make cappucino with those fancy cream swirls? :holmes:
Original post by Notoriety
Careful. OP will be filing a complaint with BSB claiming you're using the title of a legal professional unlawfully.

what..quote me bruh.

dont even play games, you never said you were studying law. you said you were a lawyer, and will be rich, and talked about the cases you handled.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending