The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy - best uni?

Hi i’m soon gonna be in Senior year and i’m thinking about studying Physiotherapy/Radiography in the UK
I’m from Cyprus and i want some help about which universities are good about this courses and which areas will be safe to study!!
Thanks.
(edited 5 years ago)
The UK generally is pretty safe for you to study. It depends on what your grades etc are for you to get into potential universities? Maybe look at using Which?University to find you an applicable course.
Original post by Elenideme
Hi i’m soon gonna be in Senior year and i’m thinking about studying Physiotherapy/Radiography in the UK
I’m from Cyprus and i want some help about which universities are good about this courses and which areas will be safe to study!!
Thanks.

As above, the UK is fairly safe and campuses do have good security.

I'll move this to the Healthcare subforum
Reply 3
Thanks for your help but do you recommend any good universities for this course,my grades are pretty good average is 18/20(we have a different system)
Have a look at the individual uni's which offer it as you should really be looking at whether the course suits you. Rankings are also helpful if you truly are bothered about only going to a good uni, however rankings may be skewed so don't rely wholly on these. Remember, even if the uni has a high ranking, if you don't enjoy the course of the environment you're unlikely to achieve your potential.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending