The Student Room Group

Are Black girls less approachable?

I'm a black guy that is attracted to black girls but I also find black girls less approachable to other races. Now not say all black girls are unapproachable but there is a specific type of black girls that I just do not approach however if I was to see an instagram picture of that same girl I would like the picture and maybe say to my friends "she's pretty" but in real life I would never approach them. This is because in real life they act so loud rowdy and random it's like a different type of loud to if there were asian girls talking in a group It feels like white girls are more inviting they have the friendly smile that makes me more likely to want to talk to them and they're more open minded as well you can talk to them about anything but if i'm talking to a black girl I have to watch what i'm saying.

Obviously, as I said before I don't want to say all black girls but generally I find it harder to talk to a black girl usually ones with weave. To me it says something automatically when a girl is wearing obsessive makeup and weave from my experience those types of black girls tend to have an attitude and they crave attention alot. The girls with natural hair tho seem more smart and aware of their beauty and society's treatment of them. I really just find some black girls so intimidating if your from London/Birmingham you can relate to what i'm trying to say. I'm not adding to any TSR agenda I just want to hear other people's thoughts on how approachable black girls are.
grow a pair.
you cant say that g, theres good girls and loud ones from every culture every race and every religion skin colour has nothing to do with it, its just your personal experince, the black girls ik are shy but LIT AF when u get to know them and theyre supposed to be the ratchet irls in my year when theyre really not, ik white girls brown girls and black girls who are unapproachable, trust me its just the few youve had the encounter with
Depends on the black girls. Just like how it depends on the white or Asian girls. I know many white girls that are super unapproachable.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
you cant say that g, theres good girls and loud ones from every culture every race and every religion skin colour has nothing to do with it, its just your personal experince, the black girls ik are shy but LIT AF when u get to know them and theyre supposed to be the ratchet irls in my year when theyre really not, ik white girls brown girls and black girls who are unapproachable, trust me its just the few youve had the encounter with

Yh that's true for now that's my personal experience of what i've seen so far from where i've grown up. But then again the way black girls present themselves on social media like on worldstar it's literally full of black hood girls fighting pages like thestreetblogs based in the uk still showing black girls fighting which presents them negatively as aggressive. It just all makes them less approachable I don't see much Chinese girls or Pakistani girls acting crazy on social media I see white girls but it's usually on TV on stuff like Love Island.
I'm a black guy that is attracted to black girls but I also find black girls less approachable to other races. Now not say all black girls are unapproachable but there is a specific type of black girls that I just do not approach however if I was to see an instagram picture of that same girl I would like the picture and maybe say to my friends "she's pretty" but in real life I would never approach them. This is because in real life they act so loud rowdy and random it's like a different type of loud to if there were asian girls talking in a group It feels like white girls are more inviting they have the friendly smile that makes me more likely to want to talk to them and they're more open minded as well you can talk to them about anything but if i'm talking to a black girl I have to watch what i'm saying.

Obviously, as I said before I don't want to say all black girls but generally I find it harder to talk to a black girl usually ones with weave. To me it says something automatically when a girl is wearing obsessive makeup and weave from my experience those types of black girls tend to have an attitude and they crave attention alot. The girls with natural hair tho seem more smart and aware of their beauty and society's treatment of them. I really just find some black girls so intimidating if your from London/Birmingham you can relate to what i'm trying to say. I'm not adding to any TSR agenda I just want to hear other people's thoughts on how approachable black girls are.

I'm also black and I'm a girl but I can relate to you if we turned it around if we talked about boys. I was born in and lived half my in Birmingham and the whole place is just too loud and messy. I despise weave and makeup, also viewing weave as a means of craving attention and shielding natural hair. In the town where I live now I literally know every single black boy there and most have that 'resting ***** face' naturally making them less approachable. Some however are really sweet with me knowing them. I myself also have that 'resting ***** face' and have often been told to smile for once, in reality I'm pretty shy and don't like to poen up very much.
Reply 6
ngl i think you go for insecure girls from the sounds of it. girls that are secure in themselves dont feel the need to be rude and overly loud in order to get attention. i dont think its a race thing, i think its insecurity.
I'd say I can relate, but I think it's odd you feel like this and you're the same race as them though
A depressingly reductive view. People are people.
Not in the daytime, but at night... You'd need a torch to see them.

That so disrespectful 🤮🤮

Latest

Trending

Trending