The Student Room Group

Girls Holiday Mallorca

Me and 7 girl friends are going to Mallorca in August, not staying in magaluf but deffo down to go there for some nights out, any good recommendations of good places to go there or anywhere else on the island ?
Hey,

Me and either 5 or 7 mates are heading to Mallorca either mid July or August and still tryna find a villa with the right number - perfect for us or we need to find some others who're going to Mallorca to share the villa with XD if we can't then guess we'll have to stay at a hotel :/

Yep, Magaluf's a good spot to head to - nighlifes the best there when compared to the rest of the island, though accomodation is expensive there so me and my mates will either bus or taxi it there pretty much everyday XD

Heard Palmanova's a good spot to chill out at.

We might be heading out and visiting the Porto Christo Caves - good spot to chill and paddle about in boats XD

Events-wise - we're interested in buggy/quadbiking, scubadiving and jetskiing there :smile:

If you got any issues with accomodation with numbers or want to get a villa - holla me and reply back cos we're pretty desperate to find a villa soon XD We'd prefer a villa cos we can stay up and be as loud as we want and play music at whatever time, whereas I've seen people on forums staying they got asked to leave the hotel cos both people next door reported them for playing music at 1am and talking loud at 3am XD

Hope this helps^^^ :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest