The Student Room Group

A guy told me "You're lucky I like brown girls"

how would you react? I feel quite angry but idk how to react

Scroll to see replies

give us context....i cant make sense of this at all
As a brown girl I would also feel very pissed off, like when guys have said it to me it's just the ultimate turn off cos it's like ur being fetishized which is never OK
idk what you expect us to infer from that sentence. We are not mind readers
bump
I’d be like “cool, don’t know how that affects me in any way but whatever.”
It is the classic neg you get off children who use Tinder.

EDIT: Looka that. How did I know this was a Tinder exchange? Papa Notoriety omniscient as per usual.
(edited 5 years ago)
we need context
God all of your posts are so obnoxious
Original post by Alexty28
we need context

i matched this italian guy on tinder and I told him I'm indian and he was like "You're lucky I like brown girls" like he was special or something. I thought he might have been trying to say something else and was not acc being racist so I asked him what he meant because he wasnt exactly the only italian guy I matched so its not like i was begging for his atention and he just said "Idc about other guys, we're talking about me now".

i found him to be both ignorant, selfish and racist but im not sure if Ive misinterpreted this.
Original post by LMsav
God all of your posts are so obnoxious

so go
Original post by justanotherchica
i matched this italian guy on tinder and I told him I'm indian and he was like "You're lucky I like brown girls" like he was special or something. I thought he might have been trying to say something else and was not acc being racist so I asked him what he meant because he wasnt exactly the only italian guy I matched so its not like i was begging for his atention and he just said "Idc about other guys, we're talking about me now".

i found him to be both ignorant, selfish and racist but im not sure if Ive misinterpreted this.

Yeah is sounds like an arrogant ****. Sounds like he was trying to impress you by saying he was into "brown girls" and that you are lucky you matched with him, but the way he said it was like most men don't like "brown girls" and his opinion is a rare one. But yeah he sounds like a cocky ****.
Original post by Alexty28
Yeah is sounds like an arrogant ****. Sounds like he was trying to impress you by saying he was into "brown girls" and that you are lucky you matched with him, but the way he said it was like most men don't like "brown girls" and his opinion is a rare one. But yeah he sounds like a cocky ****.

i thought i was overreacting or misinterpreting what he said, but I get it now so he has been unmatched
Reply 13
He likes you because of the colour of your skin, maybe something to ponder over.
Original post by UWS
He likes you because of the colour of your skin, maybe something to ponder over.

why would that make me lucky?
it's one thing to say he likes me skin colour but this is just a weird way to say it right?
i thought i was overreacting or misinterpreting what he said, but I get it now so he has been unmatched

yh just ignore guys like that, you can always tell what they are like just with what they say online
Reply 16
why would that make me lucky?
it's one thing to say he likes me skin colour but this is just a weird way to say it right?

Maybe he's obsessing over your skin colour and wants you to feel special? :dontknow:
Original post by UWS
Maybe he's obsessing over your skin colour and wants you to feel special? :dontknow:

then he shouldn't say it like a ****. He could of put it as "I like brown girls" or something stupid, but he said "you're lucky" like hes Gods gift to her ffs
he's racist and wants to use you for sex, block him and move on
how would you react? I feel quite angry but idk how to react

He oike total ravist

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending