The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

.I doubt they would want to touch you either .
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
.I doubt they would want to touch you either .

I appreciate that my higher level of education may be off-putting. I wouldn't want to feel thick in a relationship either.
everyone knows uni is the only way to career, apprentice lol what even is that

/s
Original post by Pleasantri
I appreciate that my higher level of education may be off-putting. I wouldn't want to feel thick as **** in a relationship either.

Maybe its your trolling attitude that people will find repellent, whether they went to uni or not.
Reply 5
Original post by DarthRoar
Lol yeah hah anyone who didn't go to uni is so dumb lol everyone knows uni is the only way to career, apprentice lol wtf even is that

/s

If someone wants to be an apprentice and end up happy living in a former council house, who am I to judge?
I wouldn't want to feel thick as **** in a relationship either.

But you will :eek:
If someone wants to be an apprentice and end up happy living in a former council house, who am I to judge?

Eh, there are plenty of routes into well paying jobs without uni. For programmers/IT-personnel, it can be better to spend 3-4 years gaining experience rather than studying at uni (hint: they get paid well).

That said, the majority of non-uni-goers are dipshits.
Eh, there are plenty of routes into well paying jobs without uni. For programmers/IT-personnel, it can be better to spend 3-4 years gaining experience rather than studying at uni (hint: they get paid well).

That said, the majority of non-uni-goers are dipshits.

My youngest son hated school, played truant royally and taught himself everything he knows. He is one of the top computer programmers in his field, works for a leading company, never got a GCSE in his life, lectures in coding all over the world, has his own consultancy and has a villa in Spain.
He came from a family of 7 and was brought up in a council house.
Reply 9
Must have 10 A*s and a degree in STEM, obviously.

/sarcasm
Lol yeah hah anyone who didn't go to uni is so dumb lol everyone knows uni is the only way to career, apprentice lol wtf even is that

/s

How many successful apprentices do you know personally, by the way?

/s

I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot barge pool (other than prodding them off).

No one would ever come near you lot.
This is such a stupid and useless thread.
Reply 13
How pretentious and arrogant can you get?
Reply 14
It's threads like this that make me wonder why I even log on here! What ridiculous and pretentious statements people make just for a bit of attention.

Success is measured in different ways. I've been with my other half 10 years and he never did any formal education after high school and yet here I am studying for my MSc as well as working in the Civil Service and yet he is still more successful than me. Funny how you think such people are beneath you.

If you truly believe that 'uneducated' people are not worthy, good luck finding someone with your judgemental outlooks on people.
Pretty decent... could do with being less obvious but still got a bit of a reaction.

6/10.
Reply 16
I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot barge pool (other than prodding them off).

Fyi, going to uni isn't everything. I've actually enjoyed going on dates with people who don't go to uni just as much as with those who did go to uni.
Low standards.

I only date STEM students who attend Oxford or Cambridge.
Original post by UWS
Must have 10 A*s and a degree in STEM, obviously.

/sarcasm

and a full UK Driving Licence
Prsom

Latest

Trending

Trending