The Student Room Group

Help PLEASE

I have the implant in which is out of date and take the pill to regulate my period, i stopped the pill 3 weeks ago to wait for my period and still hasnt came ive took 2 preggers tests and both negative, i always bleed 2-3 days after stopping my pill, im a bit worried im peeing more than often, feel more tired and have cramps now n then...has anyone else had this worry before?Thanks for listening
Reply 1
Is your implant out of date and you haven't taken it out yet then?
Have you been relying on the pill to protect you from pregnancy? If yes then there might be a chance you are, when was the last time you had sex? Sometimes you can be pregnant but it won't show up so it's best to wait a few weeks and try again
Reply 2
Original post by Elektra06
Is your implant out of date and you haven't taken it out yet then?
Have you been relying on the pill to protect you from pregnancy? If yes then there might be a chance you are, when was the last time you had sex? Sometimes you can be pregnant but it won't show up so it's best to wait a few weeks and try again

Yea its out of date, and no not relying on it, it was originally to even out my periods as they wud come wenever sometimes twice a month, i stopped the pill after continuously takin it for 2/3 months to have a period and 4/5 weeks on ive still no period and 2 neg preggers tests, will do another at end of week, i read that if u take pill continuously for months it can take a while for a period to come and wud be painful and worse than a normal period.
This is 'see your GP or wherever you got the implant and pill from' time.
Reply 4
remove the implant - it's not safe that you have it after time. You can get an, infection or other illness, and it can also affect your cycle

Quick Reply

Latest