The Student Room Group

Best bag for college/Uni?

Sounds stupid, I know but because of disabilities and stuff, I’m entitled to accessibility equipment like a laptop. The laptop can come with one of three bags and I have to choose which.

I have to choose between an over shoulder, a backpack thing or one of those bags with wheels. I will be studying Journalism if that helps. Which one would be more ideal?
Original post by Squishy Pixelz
Sounds stupid, I know but because of disabilities and stuff, I’m entitled to accessibility equipment like a laptop. The laptop can come with one of three bags and I have to choose which.

I have to choose between an over shoulder, a backpack thing or one of those bags with wheels. I will be studying Journalism if that helps. Which one would be more ideal?

Whichever one you would prefer.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Whichever one you would prefer.

Yeah but which is better for lugging around a campus?
Yeah but which is better for lugging around a campus?

Depends on the campus, what will be in your bag and your own abilities for carrying it.

It depends on how the campus is laid out and how your disability affects you really. If your disability affects your posture, then the bag with wheels would probably be best as backpacks especially when they're full and not worn properly can be hard on the back. If not then it's up to your own personal preference as to style
Original post by SkyRunner61
It depends on how the campus is laid out and how your disability affects you really. If your disability affects your posture, then the bag with wheels would probably be best as backpacks especially when they're full and not worn properly can be hard on the back. If not then it's up to your own personal preference as to style

Thanks. For a basic idea, my disability is mainly visual (along with some mental/learning stuff). I’ll be carrying a laptop and whatever else we might need (don’t know what I’ll need though)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending