The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Best Accomodation closest to Business campus

Hi guys,
I just accepted the offer at MMU for undergrad business management course. I'm started to look around for the accommodation but I'm currently overseas so I couldn't go for the open day and for the visits.
Which accommodation would you recommend within walking distance to business campus with a spacy room?
Original post by caesariloo
Hi guys,
I just accepted the offer at MMU for undergrad business management course. I'm started to look around for the accommodation but I'm currently overseas so I couldn't go for the open day and for the visits.
Which accommodation would you recommend within walking distance to business campus with a spacy room?

Hi,

You can find details on our university owned and partnered accommodation at https://www2.mmu.ac.uk/accommodation/manchester/.

The majority of our halls are within walking distance of the Business School, where you will be based. The ones listed below are the closest so you may wish to have a look at these:

I hope this helps. If you have any questions about the above just let me know :smile:

Rebecca
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending