The Student Room Group

I need advice on a situation between me and my girlfriend

Recently my girlfriend met a guy online and they became very good friends after just 2 weeks. She went out to meet him and didn't reply. She went a VERY long way to meet him and there were no trains to bring her back. I found out that she slept at his, kissed him and they "cuddled" shirtless (and braless in her case) she said she doesn't know how she feels now and needs time to think. We've been together for nearly 3 and a half years. I love her so much and she has a LOT of psychological problems but there's only so much that can justify. Should I keep on trying and rebuild the trust or should I just end it? Anyone experienced anything like this? How did it turn out? I hope you guys can help. Thanks in advance
If it was me, I would end it.

What she did was extremely disrespectful towards you.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Recently my girlfriend met a guy online and they became very good friends after just 2 weeks. She went out to meet him and didn't reply. She went a VERY long way to meet him and there were no trains to bring her back. I found out that she slept at his, kissed him and they "cuddled" shirtless (and braless in her case) she said she doesn't know how she feels now and needs time to think. We've been together for nearly 3 and a half years. I love her so much and she has a LOT of psychological problems but there's only so much that can justify. Should I keep on trying and rebuild the trust or should I just end it? Anyone experienced anything like this? How did it turn out? I hope you guys can help. Thanks in advance

I haven’t experienced anything like this because I don’t get myself in anything of these stressful situations so I don’t date but I would say leave her unless you wanna be sharing her 😂
Reply 3
End it. However you slice it, she's cheated on you in one way or another.

I'm sorry but that is BS, she planned this all out and there's no way she didn't have sex with the guy. At what point would anyone in that situation stop after taking half their clothes off? It makes no sense. She betrayed you and it's now up to you if you want to stay and make it work or leave, but by the looks of it she's already left. She wouldn't have even met another guy so far away and stay overnight with him if she took you seriously.
Reply 5
Sounds like she is more into this new guy she has met rather than you - you are better off going separate ways OP
Psychological problems are no excuse for what she's done. She is still capable of rational thought and therefore knew exactly what she was doing. She's only going to do it again and again so cut her off before she can.
Reply 7
End her

Ehem I mean end it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending