The Student Room Group

My girlfriend doesnt like our relationship is out

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 5 months and i feel like shes embarrased of me. When me and my girlfriend first got together she wanted to keep our relationship strictly private and it went on for 3 months. And eventually she let it be out but she still feels uncomftorable it being out. She wont kiss me, hug me, hold hands with me, even say i love you bc her friends and her say its ¨cringe¨, and she doesnt want to go to this place i want to go to for my birthday bc of ¨people from school¨ and she says she doesnt like pda or whatever. But with her friends she´ll be all over them and hug them and stuff and her past relationships she had no problem hiding or doing any of that stuff i listed. Ive tried talking to her abt it but she just says that shes not embarrased of me but i have a hard time believing her bc of her actions. I love her alot and i dont want to break up with her and thats what everyone tells me to do. I just need some advice other to break up with her. Bc other than al this she´s really great, she´s really nice and sweet, chill, very very intelligent and just everything that i look for in a girl. Someone please help me.
Reply 1
In this life, value your time.

If you feel her doing this is annoying you and you've told her then its better you just leave the situation even though it will be hard at first.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending